Hidden among the perpetual "check the registry!" crap, and overly zealous "check the registry!" crap if a child happens to be missing, are some gems that simply have to make one smile instead of scream.
1. Danger of a Different Kind - Firefighters Push to Keep Sex Offenders Out (WWNYTV news)
2. Man who threw out first pitch for 2014 season is a sex offender (Miami Herald)
3. Sex offender and law school grad denied Kentucky bar exam (Kentucky Kernel)
4. Special report: Stopping near sex offenders (NBC 14)
5. Special report: Inside the mind of a sex offender (CBS6 Albany)
Okay, that's enough for me for one day. I hope you've enjoyed your daily dose of sex offender satire, because God knows we need it to survive.
And can we chat about something? PLEASE people, we need more shares and more comments. Otherwise the bad, slanderous links take over and no one gets to read my brilliant works! So could we up the sharing? Thank you, I appreciate it more than you could ever know! :)
One last little thing: some good news, since we need it. SUCK IT, Pennsylvania Adam Walsh Act!